NerdOut是一個善於運用ACG及流行元素並以原創歌曲加以融合的團體,曾經也為鬥陣特攻、戰地風雲或刺客教條寫出多首主題曲。筆者雖然有在關注不過一直沒有找到合拍的歌曲,剛好這次的詞給了筆者不小震撼,於是就這麼入坑了。
話題說回本曲切分成三段,各自描寫了騎士、武士、維京三大陣營,每個陣營都寫得很有味道,一言以蔽之的話本曲就是一個狂字,各種熱血的嗆聲都出爐了。
以下談點劇情,不喜歡的可以開始聽歌了www
很多人說榮耀戰魂的劇情顯得莫名其妙,不過亞玻倫的行動其實自有她的道理,她提過自己幼年的和平生活曾在一夕之間風雲變色。在她的觀念裡,和平只是一種短暫又不穩定的狀態,而為了不讓有跟自己一樣際遇的人出現,她選擇挑起三方之間的不和,目標是為了讓戰爭狀態成為一種被人們所熟知的日常。一頭露出真面目的惡狼,遠比潛伏在羊群裡的狼還要好防範。
從打敗她後大蛇與她的對話可以發現,她在故事裡多次提起的惡狼與羊,指的就是在和平的假象下,等待時機騷動與受到波及的人們,不論他們有沒有發現自己是什麼,這也就是她跟大蛇最後說的那一席話真正的意義,要人們顯露本性,認清自己是狼還是羊。
別跟我說你們的美德、責任、親情、榮耀,你們早就已經忘了自己是什麼。 - 亞玻倫
最後故事裡,在亞玻倫死後三方多打了七年戰爭,直到躍升為領主的看守者命令霍頓找來亞由與史提岡德談和,而他們都很清楚這種意圖很有可能會害死他們自己,卻是不得不為之的事情,但在我們玩家之間互相爭奪所代表的,究竟是空白的七年間抑或談和失敗的結果呢?
總結來說,榮耀戰魂的劇情雖然說不上完美,不過要打上一個七十分還是綽綽有餘的。
如果對筆者的創作有興趣的話,別忘了幫右側的粉絲團按個讚,隨時接收最新消息喔! >>>
原版
卡拉OK版
We're on our way.
我們正在路上
A bloodthirsty road.
一條渴望鮮血的道路
This is our day.
這是屬於我們的一天
We live what we know.
我們用我們的方式過活
We fight this night for our honor.
我們為了榮耀徹夜奮戰
We fight this night.
戰過整個黑夜
We are the knights of the ashfield,
我們是艾許菲爾德的騎士
but we never been the same since the flag fell.
但我們的團結隨著旗幟消失
Giving up a home, a millennium ago.
我們早在一千年前就背棄了家鄉
The entire planet came under a black spell.
整個星球戰火連天
Been this way for centuries,
戰事漫延超過一世紀
But the Iron Legion's got history.
但鋼鐵軍團有著光榮歷史
We gonna stay right here, too pissed to leave.
我們會堅守這裡,怒火驅動著我們
We gonna make you bow down.
我會讓你彎下身子
You can kiss the feet, yeah.
讓你可以親我的鐵靴,耶
It's no mystery.
這絕不是什麼神話
When we come into the town, we kick the teeth.
當我們湧進城池,我們大殺四方
Your goose is cooked. Rotisserie,
將你的家禽全都燒成烤肉
And we gonna keep on swinging till our fist'll bleed.
我們會一直揮舞直到雙手滲滿血水
Mercenaries and warlords.
傭兵與軍閥們
You better hide your valuable in the floorboards.
你們最好把錢財都藏在活板門下
If you are still around.
如果你死賴著不走
You better stay your ground.
你可以守著你的地盤
You can fight or surrender, it's your call.
奮戰或投降,選擇在你
#1
Whether it's right or it's wrong.
不管是對是錯
We are gonna fight together. we strong.
只要團結一致我們就會強大
Everybody grab a weapon, we on!
抓緊你的武器,我們上!
You better decide what side are you on?
你最好想清楚你要挺誰?
Yeah, you know what we been fighting this long.
耶,你心裡很清楚我們為何相爭不讓
We battle through thunder and lightening storms.
我們在閃電交加的暴風裡征戰
We clash in the night and we fight to the dawn.
在夜裡登陸後一路戰到黎明
You better decide what side are you on?
你最好想清楚你要挺誰?
We're on our way.
我們正在路上
A bloodthirsty road.
一條渴望鮮血的道路
This is our day.
這是屬於我們的一天
We live what we know.
我們用我們的方式過活
We fight this night for our honor.
我們為了榮耀徹夜奮戰
We fight this night for our honor.
我們為了榮耀徹夜奮戰
#1
The samurai, we're an awesome fleet.
武士,無可比擬的勢力
Come into your land from across the sea.
橫渡海洋來到此地
Wanna talk to the clan, gotta talk to me.
想跟天皇談話要先過我這關
We will never back down, not the boss of me. No!
我們從不退縮,天皇絕不退讓 休想!
We got constant beef.
我們有著堅強的實力
I remember a time when we fought for peace,
我記得我們曾為和平而戰的年代
but your hands are blood, man talk is cheap,
但你雙手沾滿鮮血,坦誠相見還太便宜你
so I give you a nice slice right across your cheek. Whoa!
所以我決定給你臉頰來上俐落的一刀 哇喔!
You're a complete disgrace.
你完全就是個恥辱
Step to us, you're gonna need a grave.
找我們麻煩前先挖好墳墓吧
No stopping hordes of incresaing waves,
這波逐漸激烈的浪潮無法阻止
of katana swords and bushido blades.
由日本刀與武士刀所交織的勢力
We are the slashing assassins.
我們是善於劈砍的刺客
We are one of the most masterful classes.
是最為專精的職業之一
So let me ask, how long can you last when,
所以我問你,當我們的弟兄群起進攻
everybody in my clan is attacking.
你到底能夠撐多久
#1 repeat
We came back to reclaim our throne.
我們前來取回我們的王座
Came back to reclaim our home.
要來取回我們的家園
Viking, we are the high kings.
維京人,我們是高原之王
Any anybody standing in our way,
任何阻擋我們去路的人
is sliced and gone.
都被劈砍成歷史
Battle axes and shields.
戰斧與盾牌蓄勢待發
We chain attacking and thats real.
我們的連環攻勢無比真實
No gang is matching my skill.
沒有人比得上我的技巧
I stay unmatched in my field.
我在我的地盤上難尋敵手
Anybody raising a flag and I might kill.
任何敢於立旗的人都會被我宰掉
If you really want it you got it, it's my deal.
如果你想死我會如你所願,我答應你
If you wanna meet in the water. 註1
如果你想下去水裡我會成全你
We gonna see if you swallow your pride,
我們來看看你會不會拋棄驕傲
gonna give over your life! Kneel!
交出你的性命! 給我跪地求饒!
Your probably lost your mind.
你大概是失心瘋了
Step on the field and you crossing the line.
你竟敢踩過界踏上維京人的地盤
Step on the field and it's slaughtering time.
踏上這塊地盤就是殺戮時間開始
We do it for honor, the honor is mine! Yeah!
我們為了榮耀而戰,榮耀屬於我! 耶!
#1 repeat
註1 榮耀戰魂裡有非常多的地形殺,掉下懸崖或水中都會馬上瞬殺,有時即使水的深度只到腳踝也一樣www
沒有留言:
張貼留言