本曲是在新兵團訓練時所啟用的OST,老實說當下筆者的注意力完全被這首OST吸引走了。
如果對筆者的創作有興趣的話,別忘了幫右側的粉絲團按個讚,隨時接收最新消息喔! >>>
原版
Can't you see over there ?
你沒看見嗎?
Such a horrible sight.
那是煉獄般的畫面
They are devouring all like you.
他們席捲一切
Here come the giant hands.
巨人之手襲來
Breaking through the wall.
擊破那道城牆
As dawn arrives.
當旭日東昇
We still survive.
我們依然存活
Nobody knows what's going on.
沒人知曉發生何事
Tearing my town, limb by limb.
城邦毀滅殆盡
Where are your mom and dad?
雙親又在何方?
Was it shocking for you?
你驚訝嗎?
Something is scaring you.
想必嚇著你了
The enemy will hunt you.
但敵人會獵補你
No matter what you do.
無論你做什麼
But we're gonna fignt for you.
但我們將為你而戰
Till we defeat them all.
直至滅盡全敵
If not...there's no way out.
否則···將無路可退
#1
Keep your weapons aimed.
備好你的武器
Here comes the chilling face.
他們面無表情地逼近
Push down your fear.
壓下你的恐懼
Jump on the necks of the monsters!
跳上怪物們的脖子吧!
You can't hide your self.
你無處可躲
You can't run.
更無法逃避
We're fighting for our lives.
我們都為了自己而戰
And we just can't lose again.
而且沒有敗戰的餘地
There's not much time.
時間緊迫
Be ready to fight
準備一戰
Do it !
上吧!
#1
#2
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
But we know what we must do.
但我們有應盡之本份
#2
#2 repeat x3
#1 repeat
Was it shocking for you?
你驚訝嗎?
Something is scaring you.
想必嚇著你了
The enemy will hunt you.
但敵人會獵補你
No matter what you do.
無論你做什麼
沒有留言:
張貼留言